The HTC Desire 10 Pro smartphone has been finally made official in India after getting tested for quite a long time. While the device was launched in September for the markets out of India, it will be available in India from mid-December. Pricing the device at Rs. 26,490, HTC Desire 10 Pro and HTC 10 Evo will be up for release in India from the second week of December.
The specifications of the HTC Desire 10 Pro phone are mentioned in details below:
- Available in Stone Black and Polar White color variants; Metallic body
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset clubbed with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- HTC Sense UI skin
- 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash; Laser autofocus, EIS, f/2.2 aperture, and 27.8mm focal length
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera onboard with features such as f/2.2 aperture and 27.8mm focal length
- Fingerprint sensor on the rear. supports “App Lock”
- 3000mAh battery
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS.
Commenting on the launch of the phone, the President-South Asia, Mr Faisal Siddiqui HTC, said,“The Desire 10 Pro is inspired by many of the same innovations that have made the flagship HTC 10 so popular making it the most brilliant Desire ever. The HTC 10 Evo also showcases the same focus on driving the evolution of smartphones especially regarding audio technology.”