What are the Shipping Charges?
- Most of products have Free Shipping. Free shipping is only applicable for deliveries within India and for a minimum order value of Rs 500. If you select the express shipping option or the minimum order value is less than Rs 500 you will be charged Rs 150 for the same.
- The shipping charge of a product if any is displayed during the check out process.
What is Octroi and who pays for it?
- Octroi is a tax collected by the Government for goods entering in the metros city limits. An Octroi charge has to be borne by the buyer. Such a charge will be collected on delivery by the courier person. Please note not all cities have such a charge.
How long will it take for me to get delivery?
- Delivery time is between 1 and 7 business days.
- Regular FREE shipping can take 4-7 business days.
- Express Shipping takes 2-4 business days.
- Overnight shipping reaches the next day.
Most orders are dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time will vary based on your location. Most packages get delivered in accordance with the above schedule.
How do I track the exact delivery status?
- Once your order is shipped, you will get a mail informing you of the courier company bringing your package and the AWB no. The package can be tracked on the courier company’s web site.
During what hours of the day can I expect delivery?
- Deliveries are made during office hours 9am to 7pm.
Will I be informed of the exact time of delivery?
- The couriers deliver during office hours and for more specific details you can contact the courier company directly.
- Please also note that each shipment of items in an order requires an adult’s signature upon delivery.
- If there is any change in delivery address, after the order has been placed the shipment shall be retained at the shipper’s branch office for you to collect. You can ask for a shipper’s branch location nearest to you for picking-up the shipment.
What happens if I am not at my delivery address at the time of delivery?
- The courier will leave you a delivery card for you to contact them in order to re-arrange delivery.
Do I have to sign for the parcel personally, or can someone else sign for it?
- People in your household can sign for the parcel but they will be asked for some proof of identification.
You can buy several items in a single order. A particular item that is out of stock or not available at all may not be shipped to you along with other items that are available off the shelf. In such cases there will be “Partial Shipment” of your order. This means that you will receive only a part of your whole order. In such cases, you will not be charged extra shipping charges for each subsequent shipment of items.
Any out-of-stock items in your order will automatically shipped separately.