Lenovo has finally revealed the date on which the Motorola Moto G4 smartphone will be launched in India. The price, though of the phone is still being kept under the wraps. The Moto G4 Plus which launched alongside the Moto G4 is currently priced at Rs. 13,499. Hence, an assumption can be made about the prices of the Moto G4 as well.
The Moto G4 will be up for sale in two colors- Black and White, and will be exclusively available on Amazon from 22nd June, 2016. The specifications of the Moto G4 are listed below:
- 5.5 inch HD display (1920×1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Snapdragon 617 chipset, Android 6.0Marshmallow
- Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB
- 13MP primary camera, dual-tone LED flash, 1080 video recording, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP secondary camera, OmniVision OV5693 sensor 84 degree wide-angle lens
- Dual-sim, 4G LTE
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Going by the reviews Moto G4 Plus has been getting, it can be assumed that Moto G4 will definitely be generating some tough competition in the smartphone market.
Leave A Response