Smartphone maker Motorola has started its process of testing for the upcoming launch of its flagship phone Moto M in India. The news was released as a teaser in the social media account of the company, with a caption that said “Something different is coming your way. Stay tuned to know more. #ComingSoon”. The Moto M was first launched in China for 1999 yuan or Rs. 19,630 in the Indian currency.
Moto M is the first mid-range phone to come with a MediaTek Helio P15 chipset. The features of the phone are mentioned below:
- 5.5-inch full HD 1080p Super AMOLED screen
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 chipset
- Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase detection autofocus (PDAF); 8-megapixel selfie camera.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Fingerprint sensor; Metal-clad; Dolby Atmos technology
- supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, and NFC
- 3,050 mAh battery
The features of the Motorola M smartphone are almost same to that of Lenovo, except for the MediaTek chipset rather than Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor.