The latest advancement in the world of smartphones is 4G LTE connectivity. Since 4G LTE connectivity gives a ten times faster internet connectivity than 3G, buying phones equipped with the same has become a new obsession among the mobile phone customers. Nowadays every mobile phone manufacturing company is trying to include 4G LTE connectivity in their device. Currently, all 4G smartphones in India support LTE on Band 3(1800MHz) and Band 40(2300MHz), and a very few support Band 5(850MHz).
While it stands true that most smartphones come with 4G LTE connectivity, finding a phone with the right mixture of features is quite a task. Here, we bring to you the five best smartphones under Rs. 10000 with 4G LTE connectivity:
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
The Redmi Note 3 phone has been recently crowned as the best selling phone in India. Currently, around 2.3 million units of Redmi Note 3 have been sold, and India witnesses one unit sale per 7 seconds. Redmi Note 3 comes in two variants- the 16GB/2GB RAM and 32GB/3GB RAM. The Redmi Note 3 supports all the LTE bands- Band 3, Band 5, Band 40 and Band 40. The specifications of the phone are mentioned below:
- VoLTE support
- Snapdragon 650 chipset
- MIUI 7 Android Lollipop
- 4G SIM cards (Micro + Nano)
- 4050mAh battery
- 16GB/2GB RAM- 13MP camera, 5MP camera; 32GB/3GB RAM- 16MP camera, 5MP camera, Phase detection autofocus (PDAF).
- 2GB RAM- Rs. 9,999; 3GB- Rs. 11,999
2. Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
Yet another phone by Xiaomi, Redmi 3S Prime comes with good specifications with 4G LTE connectivity and supports all the bands made in India. An upgraded version of the Redmi 3S, integrated with a fingerprint scanner, 3GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage. The specifications of the Redmi 3S Prime are mentioned below:
- Magnesium alloy unibody metallic design
- 4,100mAh battery
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset, with Adreno 505 GPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop-based MIUI 7
- Priced at Rs. 8,999
3. Lenovo Vibe K4 Note
A total value worthy smartphone from Lenovo, Lenovo Vibe K4 has 4G LTE connectivity for FDD LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/20 and TDD LTE Band 40/41. This phone has been included in the list of Jio’s list for VoLTE supported smartphones. The specifications are:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Vibe UI skin
- Dual-SIM, dual-4G
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS, 401ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC
- 3GB RAM
- 13 MP camera (PDAF autofocus, a f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash), 5MP primary camera
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB.
- Price- Rs. 9,999.
4. LeEco Le 1s Eco
The main USP of this device is that it supports 10 Indian languages- Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Assamese, Bengali, Malayalam, Telegu, Gujarati, Punjabi and Odia. Supporting 4G LTE connectivity, LeEco Le 1s Eco is a budget worthy phone. Also, it comes pre-loaded with entertainment channels such as Eros Now, YuppTV, and Hungama. The specifications are mentioned below:
- Price: Rs. 7,999
- 5.5-inch full-HD In-cell IPS LCD screen, resolution of 1080×1920 pixel and 500-nit brightness.
- 1.8GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 chipset
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 Lollipop-based EUI, a mirror-surfaced fingerprint sensor.
- 13MP primary camera (flash); 5MP selfie camera.
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE (support for Band 3/1/7/38/39/40/41), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, Infrared, and 3.5mm audio jack.
5. Moto G Play 4th Gen
Still holding strong on to the list, Moto G Play 4th is one of the best 4G LTE connections under the 10k budget, supporting all bands like 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28 and 40. The specifications of the phone are mentioned below:
- 5-inch HD (720×1280) pixels, 294ppi
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- 1.2GHz, 2GB of RAM, Adreno 306 GPU, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Single micro-SIM
- 8MP camera at the rear with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash, 5MP snapper enhances the device
- Price: Rs Rs. 8,999
- Supports GPRS/EDGE, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, and Micro-USB connectivity options.
- 2800mAh battery.
6. Asus Zenfone Max
Asus is widely famous for its 5000 mAh battery life. One of the best selling phones of the brand, Zenfone Max is a good buy under the budget. The specifications are amazing, and definitely worth the money
- 5.5 inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720p resolution, full-screen lamination, ASUS TruVivid technology.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor with a 2GB of RAM.
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ASUS ZenUI
- 13MP, f/2.0-aperture rear camera, ASUS PixelMaster 2.0 technology, dual-LED flash.
- The front camera is 5MP, f/2.0-aperture with 85-degree Wide-Viewing Angle
- Laser Auto Focus
- Price: Rs. 8,999
With the festive season on board, many online shopping sites are selling the phones at a discounted price. Grab your piece before the run out of stock.
Leave A Response