BSNL has introduced attractive broadband combo plan for its subscribers all over the country. The combo pack is priced at Rs 990, which gives a speed of 2Mbps up to the limit of 8GB, and unlimited use at the speed of 512Kbps after that. The combo pack also offers an added advantage of unlimited talktime for night calling (9pm-7am) applicable to all the mobile networks across India. Also, it offers 350 free calls to BSNL numbers from across the country, usable only during the day (7am- 9pm).
The combo pack also comes with a free email id of storage up to 6GB. BNSL broadband subscribers can get this plan for a minimum time period of 1 month, with an advance payment of 1 month’s charge as the security deposit. Customers have the following options while getting this plan:
- Can pay one year’s rent in advance and can get a month free
- Or, can pay two year’s rent in advance and get 3 months free
- Three years of advance rental and 6 months free subscription.
This combo pack has been launched across all the circles of India since 26th November, 2015. However, BSNL customers are requested to confirm about the pack or gather more information from the customer care executives before subscribing for the combo pack.
Some significant details of the unlimited data plan are:
- Applicable to all BSNL Subscribers
- Download/upload limit MB/GB data per month- unlimited.
- Additional charges- NA
- Telephone fixed monthly charges- NA