BSNL has followed the lines of Bharti Airtel and Idea Cellular’s footsteps in data sharing for its prepaid mobile customers. It is on a PAN India basis, through which a BSNL prepaid mobile subscriber can share data with four (maximum) other prepaid mobile users, of the telecom company as selected by the person/user/him. This sharing is done through BSNL Web Selfcare Portal. To avail this facility, the customer can recharge with any data pack of Rs 150 (minimum) or more using BSNL Web Selfcare Portal. BSNL, in partnership with Alcatel Lucent has introduced this service. One can also use his prepaid main account balance for the same. Some key features of BSNL Data Sharing feature are mentioned below:
- Can get it by logging into BSNL South Zone or http://bsnlszprepaid.com/ from 6th April, 2016 onwards.
- By subscribing to the data pack, the Master/Parent Subscriber can add Child Accounts for data sharing through Web Portal.
- This facility cannot be used on unlimited data STVs.
- Portal introduced only for the South Zone.
- Availability of sufficient balance a must for creating the data sharing group.
- Minimum one member with a valid data pack must be selected.
- The right to delete/change or have control over any other group activities lies only with the parent subscriber.
- If a child subscriber is currently using any other data pack, the group account will be activated only after exhaustion of the existing pack.
With the introduction of the new data sharing facility, BSNL has hit a new mark in the internet market of the country. Do share your feedbacks and comments about this facility of BSNL in the comments section below. Thank you!
Leave A Response