- Shipping & Delivery time and charges are subject to change and will be determined at the time of order.
- Orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. It is our continuous endeavor, to make sure that all orders are serviced within the stipulated timeframe, however, certain orders may get delayed due to certain external circumstances (such as Bandh, Strike, Delay on the part of shipping company). In such events, THINKCEPT is not liable to pay any penalty to the customer or offer any additional discount.
- The shipping charges are reviewed from time to time and may change at the discretion of the management. You are requested to check the shipping charge applicable on your order at the time of checkout.
- In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh, THINKCEPT reserves the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
- E-mail containing your package tracking information will be sent after shipment.
- Order once placed cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
- For items that are received in damaged condition or expired please contact customer service by email through the contact us link on the website www.THINKCEPT within 48 (forty-eight) hours of delivery.
- Please note that in any case THINKCEPT cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any sale, opened or used products.
Cancellation of order by THINKCEPT
- THINKCEPT reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The 100% payment shall be refunded and you shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to your mistake (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available or any other related reason) any extra cost spent by THINKCEPT for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.