Are you in need of purchasing the best smartphone under 20,000 in the market? Then, here is the list for to you to check regarding the latest smartphones worth for the money. This article will explain about the specifications of the best smartphones with its brand value, so as the customers can invest their money in the best and the latest phones. What are all the features, this budget can give you? Well, the features like 4 GB RAM, the good storage capacity up to 64 GB, 4G support, best processor, battery, dual Sim card, and etc.
List of Best Smartphones
The following are the list of best smartphones having latest facilities with which the users can check for within their budget.
Moto G5 Plus
It is the fifth generation mobile phones in the list of Motorola Moto G series. All the Moto G series has been a great hit and with the fantastic features available in this series defines this as the best Smartphone under 20,000.
- It comes with 4GB RAM with 32 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM with 16 GB ROM.
- The OS used in this smartphone is Android 7.0 which has a display of 5.2 inches.
- The processor used here is Snapdragon 625 Octa-core with 2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor speed.
- The primary camera is designed with 12 MegaPixel capability whereas the secondary camera holds 5 Mega Pixel Clarity.
- The supported battery is 3000 mAh which is of non-removable type.
- It has latest 4G connectivity and dual-sim support facility.
- The Graphics Processing Unit of this smartphone is Adreno 506 with expansion slot facility.
- It comes with good design, performance, battery back-up, and excellent clarity cameras.
- It functions fast when updating the Android versions.
- There exists little bit heating issues and the loudspeaker is not that much good.
Lenovo Z2 plus
Everyone usually prefers best smartphones with all latest facilities but at an affordable cost. In that way, Lenovo Z2 plus series benefit customers a lot. Based on its storage capacity, processor speed, the OS used, etc. this is termed as the best smartphone under 20,000 rupees.
- The OS used in this smartphone is Android 6.0, Marshmallow version.
- The processor used here is Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor with 5-inch LCD display.
- The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) is Adreno 530 with storage space of 32 GB/64 GB.
- The primary camera offers customers’ with 13 Mega Pixel clarity whereas the secondary camera offers 8 Mega Pixel clarity of pictures.
- It has 4G connectivity support with the dual-Sim facility.
- There is no expansion slot facility available in this smartphone.
- The Battery used here is 3,500 mAh with a decent battery life.
- The cost of this smartphone is worth for its features and performance.
- It is designed with a convenient size for the customers and has a good quality built-up.
- The life of the battery is pretty decent for this smartphone.
- There is no expandable memory option available in this phone and no fast charging capable charger is available in this package.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
This smartphone with its pretty good battery life and software has been ranked as the best smartphone of all in the market. The overall design of this model is very good which has a better quality build-up.
- The processor used in this model is 1.6 GHz Octa-core processor with the Android version of 6.0 for the OS.
- It is built with 3GB RAM, 16 GB storage capacity and 5.5 inches display screen capability.
- The front camera offers 8Mega Pixel clarity whereas the rear camera offers 13 Mega Pixel clarity pictures to the customers.
- The Battery capacity of this model is 3300 mAh and has a good battery life.
- It has 4G and dual-sim support facility with a fingerprint scanner option in the home button of the smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has S power planning feature which is well built and designed for the customers.
- Good Battery life attracts the customers to invest in this model of Samsung Galaxy Mobiles.
- The fingerprint scanner option can be difficult to work at times.
After the Successful arrival of Vibe P1 and P1 Turbo, Lenovo has launched its latest Lenovo P2 series with a big battery support for the customers. It is rounded designed and even though it is designed with big batteries, this smartphone is not that much bulky to carry on hands. It comes up with both 3 GB RAM support and 4 GB RAM support with little bit variance in the cost.
- The OS used in this model is Android 6.0 Marshmallow version with the processor of Snapdragon 625 Octa-core, 2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- It has a 32 GB expandable memory with 3 GB/ 4 GM RAM support.
- The Graphics Processing Unit used in this model is Adreno 506 with a primary camera of 13 Mega Pixel support and the secondary camera offers 5 Mega Pixel support clarity.
- The capacity of the battery is 5100 mAh with 4G connectivity and dual-sim support.
- The display support of this smartphone is 5 inches IPS displays screen.
- The internal storage capacity with its expandable support facility is one of the best points to note here.
- It provides good battery life to the customers.
- Best Budget phone with all sort of latest fantastic features available.
- The processor used here doesn’t satisfy the customers as the speed of the mobile phone is determined by this factor.
XiaomiMi Max Prime
If you are in need of a good performance smartphone, XiaomiMi Max Prime is the best among all others. The display of this model offers customers with the good view of supporting angles which are the biggest advantage here.
- The supported OS of this model is Android 6.0, Marshmallow and the processor used here is Snapdragon 652 quad-core with 1.4 GHz and Dual-core 1.8 GHz support.
- The 4 GB RAM availability attracts the customers with a storage space of 128 GB.
- The primary camera offers good clarity with 16 MP support whereas the secondary camera has a 5MP supportive option.
- It has a 6.44 inch screen IPS LCD display with the capacity of the battery 4,850 mAh.
- It has 4G connectivity feature with dual-sim support.
- No expansion slot is available.
- It has a good speed because of the quad-core and dual-core processor.
- The battery life of the mobile is very good.
- Good storage capability of the mobile.
- The size of this smartphone is not convenient for the customers to use it.
The above-mentioned smartphones are some of the best smartphones under 20,000 rupees that have awesome features bounded with it. The processing speed is one of the important factors to get noticed when purchasing mobile phones because it determines the speed of the phone. Hope, this article help the customers who are in need of purchasing best smartphones under 20,000 rupees with all latest facilities available.
Sejal Parmar loves to explore the newly released Apps & Games. She blogs at Rule.FM and writes about latest Android Apps & Games.
Realme 8 Pro:
Realme 8 Pro is a camera-centric smartphone that features a 108MP primary camera and a 16MP selfie camera. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, Snapdragon 720G processor, 6GB RAM, and 128GB storage. Realme 8 Pro is priced at around Rs. 17,999.
Nice article! Helpful to take the decision for shopping. Even the site is quite impressive
This article is very good and I like this website but many people know about best laptop under 20000
As all the major specifications, pros and cons are listed one can easily make a decision whether this phone suits his / her needs.