Smartphone maker HTC has recently revealed that its HTC Desire 650 will be made available in India from the mid of this month. The device is priced approximately around Rs. 11,820 and has already been released in Taiwan. However, HTC has not yet revealed the exact timeline for its global rollout yet.
The specifications of the device are mentioned below:
- 5-inch TFT LCD display of 1280 x 720 pixels resolution with Corning Glass protection
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB for the phone, expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 28 mm lens, and 1080p video recording
- 5MP in the front with f/2.8 aperture and 33.2mm lens
- HDR mode and come with additional features such as self-timer, voice self, instant skin, and touch shooting.
- HTC’s BoomSound audio with Hi-Res audio certification.
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, and NFC.
- 2200mAh battery
- Available in two color variants- Midnight Blue with the navy blue rim around the rear camera. The logo is also in navy blue. The other is white variant, with the rear camera rim and logo in yellow color.
The Desire HTC 650 looks quite similar to Desire 630. It comes with a textured back panel with a strong grip.
Leave A Response