Shortly after announcing the launch of Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo is yet again all set to add another smart-phone to its G series, which is dubbed as G4 Play. Lenovo promises that G4 Play will cater to the need of budget smart phones by the customers. The basic features of the Lenovo Moto G4 Play smart phone are mentioned in details below:
- 5-inch HD display, 1280×720 pixels.
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, Snapdragon 410 chipset with Adreno 306 GPU (similar to Moto G 3rd generation.)
- 8 MP primary camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording, 5MP front camera.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Measures 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weighs 137 grams
- Dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Water resistant nano coating.
- 2800 mAh battery with Quick Charging support.
- Color option- Black.
However, no information has been revealed by the company regarding the price and the connectivity of the smart-phone. Hence, we are yet not sure if the phone will have 4G LTE connection. As far as we know, these crucial information will be released globally sometime later this summer.
Leave A Response