As the festival season is round the corner, Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has cut down the price of its Vivo V3 smartphone, exclusively for the Indian market. Vivo V3, which was originally priced at Rs. 17,980 will now be available with Rs. 3000 discount, in just Rs. 14,980. The discount has been already effectively introduced in all the retail outlets across the country. This news was revealed after Vivo started its own manufacturing unit in India recently under the Make in India initiative. As per research data released by Counterpoint Research, Vivo tops the list of top five global vendors along with Oppo. With the new attractive price cut, Vivo V3 has become a direct competitor of smartphones like Moto G4 Plus and Oppo F1.
To refresh, below is listed the specifications of the Vivo V3 smartphone:
- 5-inch display, 720x1280p resolution
- Octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon
- 616 SoC, 3GB RAM
- Vivo’s Funtouch OS 2.5, Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card.
- 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Finger print scanner
- Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 2550 mAH battery
- Available in Gold and Rose Gold colors
Leave A Response