With the world becoming more and more ‘smart’ every passing day, Idea Cellular has made the life of the customers easy with a ‘smart’ move. Idea has introduced a new smart e-bill facility for its postpaid customers. With everything around us appended with ‘smartness’, this e-bill is interactive in nature for the postpaid customers. Introduced recently, this e-bill is very interactive in nature, with all the information out together in a single dynamic PDF page. It presents the users the information easily, without any need to scroll to any other pages.
Features of the Idea E-bill are
- Single page layout; multiple tabs for easier navigation.
- Multimedia content like Demo videos, Usage History Graphs and Hyperlinks present to help the customers.
- Search is simplified through data selection, based on the criteria mentioned in the bill.
- Facility to preview and track previous bill.
- Direct link for Quick Bill Payments.
Idea Cellular has also tagged along a smart e-bill with its usual e-bill to make it easier for the customers in the first time. However, certain points should be kept in mind by the customers:
- Customers will have to do one time setup of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the e-bill.
- The PDF file does not open in Linux. Even Mozilla and Chrome often fails to load the interactive bill. However, on failure, the pdf shows instructions to proceed further.
The e-bill function is really a breakthrough in the bill paying process.