The OnePlus 3 phone was finally launched by OnePlus group recently, and the response has been overwhelming. The launch was made official after much talk of around 3 months. The device has been priced at a whooping rate of Rs. 27,999 and will be up for sale via Amazon and Flipkart in India.
Before getting into the reviews just yet, let us give us a view of the features of the phone:
- Metal uni-body;
- 6GB RAM, 64GB of non-expandable internal storage
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset (two cores clocked at 2.2GHz, and two cores clocked at 1.6GHz) and Adreno 530 GPU
- 5.5-inch 1080p display; Optic AMOLED; Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 16-megapixel primary camera with OIS and EIS, PDAF autofocus, RAW image support, 4K video recording, Smile Capture mode, Sony IMX298 sensor with a f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel of selfie snapper with Sony IMX179 sensor, a f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE VoLTE support and Cat. 6, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and GPS/ A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner embedded under the home button
- Runs OxygenOS Android 6.0. Marshmallow.
- 000mAh battery
About the color, the device will only be available in Graphite color variant, but the Soft Gold variant will be made later. Coming to the reviews, publications have already started coming up with the reviews even before the official release of the device. Many of the reviews looked very strong and had a thumbs up on the scrap of the exclusive OnePlus ‘invite only’ system.
Leave A Response